- On your arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway station, you are greeted and whisked away to historic Willingdon Island or to Fort Cochin.
- In Cochin, you can explore the ancient harbour, with its rich colonial past, the old spice market at Mattancherry, the antique shops on Jews Street, the Synagogue, the Dutch palace and of course, the famous Chinese fishing nets, St. Francis Church, David Hall etc.
- Harbour Cruise in the evening and Overnight stay at Cochin.
- Check out from the Hotel/Resort and our representative will take you to Munnar via a beautiful stretch of tea farms.
- This four hours drive will take you past spice farms and the magnificent Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Check in at the Hotel/Resort.
- Visiting nearby attractions and overnight stay in Munnar.
- After breakfast, head out for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar.
- Visit Eravikulam national park - home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr, Tea Museum and after lunch visit Rose Garden, Eco Point, Mattuppetty & Kundala Dam - Here you can enjoy boating - depending on the time available.
- Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates.
- Spend the night relaxing at the Hotel/Resort.
- Check out from the Hotel/Resort and drive to Thekkady.
- Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - Here you can enjoy boating.
- Engage in activities like cooking demonstration and cultural programme followed by dinner.
- Overnight at Spice Village.
- After breakfast, we will drive you you to the melodically named town - Kumarakom
- Here, you hop on to a boat to Coconut Lagoon, an eco-friendly resort created from restored heritage homes, set on the banks of the Kavanar river.
- Your day ends with a cruise on the lake at dusk while enjoying the sound of a flute.
- Learn to cook some authentic Keralan dishes in the cooking demonstration class organized by the Chef. The resort gives an opportunity to see some traditional Art Forms of Kerala which is followed by dinner.
- Overnight stay at Coconut Lagoon.
- Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at Resort/Hotel
- Later we transfer you to Cochin – airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home.
- These 6 days you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
|| Seaport Hotel
|| Executive Room
|| Misty Mountain Resort
|| Valley view Room
|| Thekkady woods
|| Deluxe Room
|| Ashirwad Resort
|| Ashirwad Classic
The Package Includes:
1. Accommodation for a couple in Specified Room with break fast (CP).
2. A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
3. Toll, parking and driver batha
4. Children below 5 years is complimentary
1. Extra person's charges.
2. Entry tickets wherever necessary.
3. Sight seeing which are not furnished in the program